Parker’s “The Common Ideal of Character,” a two-day JK through Grade 12 curriculum scheduled for October 15–16, will focus on fostering civil dialogue as a valuable life skill. All this week, we will be polling the Parker Community by asking one question per day to gain a better understanding of our diverse range of perspectives.
To view each question and submit your answers, click the links below. All answers are anonymous–results will be shared next week.
- Using three words, what are the driving forces behind your beliefs?
- What individual has made the biggest impact on your beliefs?
- What historical or current event helped shape your ideology?
- What’s the most important quality you look for in a leader?
- What current issue is most important to you?
- How likely are you to listen to someone with an opposing viewpoint?
- How often are global issues discussed in your household?