The 2023 Day of Giving raised an unprecedented amount for Parker teachers!
What a way to celebrate ten years of the Day of Giving.
Since 2014, your donations to the Day of Giving have allowed Parker to invest an additional $4.1M in the areas that enhance the experience for our teachers: faculty professional development and salaries.
An enormous thank you to everyone who made a gift. You helped us move beyond our original goal of $750,000 and raise over $820,000!
Similarly, we breezed past our original goal of 850 donors, ending the Day of Giving with over 950 outstanding contributors. You all helped us unlock every class match and challenge.
Participation by grade level ranged from 77% to 97%, with Grade 3 at number one!
An enormous, unending thank you to everyone who made a gift to support our fantastic faculty and staff during this year’s Day of Giving.
Your contribution helps Parker retain and recruit exceptional faculty by funding:
- Expert-led training to give faculty an in-depth understanding of the latest trends in their subject areas
- Visits to peer schools to observe best-in-class teaching methods
- Additional paid planning time for information sharing and new curriculum implementation
- Grants for faculty pursuing graduate programs and certifications
- Merit-based “Excellence in Teaching” monetary awards
- Competitive salaries and generous cost of living increases
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare costs
- Generous retirement match
- Stipends for leading a team of club
- Free Extended Day programming for students of faculty members
- Travel expenses for nationwide candidate recruitment
Did you miss the Day of Giving but still want to support Parker teachers? Visit francisparker.org/givenow to contribute.
Want to get involved with the 2024 Day of Giving? Contact Jill Kelly.